$310.00 – $424.00
Soma 350mg is a Muscle Relaxants,
It is used to treat the discomfort in the muscle and pain in the muscle.
Soma 350 mg helps in relaxing the muscles.
What Is Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol) For:
Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol) medication is a muscle relaxant that doctors prescribe to
relieve problems related to acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions. This medicine
blocks the pain sensations between the brain and the nerves.
How Does Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol) Work:
Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol), which functions right into the patient’s brain to relieve
How Should Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol) Be Used:
The medication comes in tablet form and should be taken orally by the patient. Usually,
Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol) is prescribed 3 to 4 times a day for up to 2 to 3 three
weeks of time duration. Ideally, three times a day and one dose is recommended at
night before sleep time. You can take it either with or without food. Both are fine.
Common Side Effects of Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol):
● Some common side effects of the medicine are lightheaded feelings (feeling like
you might pass out).
● Not able to see clearly (having blurry eyesight).
● Feeling sleepy.
● Not able to think appropriately (delusional thinking).
● At the beginning, when you properly don’t know the effect of Soma 350 mg
(Carisoprodol) on your body. You should avoid some activities that require your
mind to be alert all the time and need clear eyesight. Activities like driving and
operating at attention require machines.
● If you feel dizzy after using Soma 350 mg (Carisoprodol). Try rising slowly over a
few minutes after lying or sitting for a while.
● Be careful when climbing after taking Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol).
● You may have an upset stomach or throw up during the medication.
● Some people may have a headache.
● There can be some rare unsafe allergic effects.
● There are tips you can follow to overcome those side effects: eating sugar-free candy, eating many small meals, sucking hard, good mouth care, and chewing
What Do I Do If I Miss A Dose
Forgetting a dose is a pretty common problem in patients. If you fail to take medicine at
your fixed time, take it the moment you remember it. It’s better to ignore the missing
dose if the time is almost close to the following amount. Take the next dose per the
schedule to avoid having two doses simultaneously to compensate for the missed dose.
It is highly recommended that you not alter the amount prescribed by the doctor. Please
do not stop taking medicine without discussing it with your doctor.
What Precautions Should Be Taken When Taking Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol):
Some strict precautions should be taken when you start using this medicine.
● Talk to your doctor about all your allergies, and your complete medical history
should be discussed with him.
● Discuss the allergies to the whole drug or any part, such as meprobamate,
● Tell the doctor about other allergies you have to any other drug.
● The doctor should know about the allergy and the symptoms you have.
● It would be best if you told about signs such as cough, itching, rash, hives,
wheezing, shortness of breath, and swelling of the tongue, face, lips, or throat.
● Tell the doctor if you have porphyria.
● Take high precautions when you are breastfeeding during this medication.
When Do I Need To Call For Medical Help?
If there is an overdose because of ignorance, call emergency medical help immediately
or talk to your doctor. You can contact your local poison control center as well. Ominous
signs of an overdose drug reaction are fever, itching, wheezing, chest tightness, blue or
gray skin color, lousy cough, seizures, or severe swelling of face, tongue, lips, or throat,
rashes on the body, feeling of weakness or extreme tiredness.
Symptoms of side effects are not getting better, or you feel even worse.
Can I Take Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol) With Other Medications:
Sometimes medicines are not entirely safe when you take them with other medicines
and certain foods. The combination of these drugs or the food could be wrong and have
side effects. Give all the details of your medications and food habits to your doctor. So
the doctor understands your condition clearly and advises accordingly.
Are There Any Food Restrictions?
As with most medications, alcohol should be avoided with Soma 350mg (Carisoprodol).
How Do I Store This Medicine?
Store at 15-30°C temperature. Store in a safe place away from children, heat, and
Where can we Buy Soma 350mg?
First of all you should not take Soma 350mg without consulting your doctor. consult your regular doctor before taking soma 350mg.
You can buy Soma 350mg at any pharmacy and medical shop but this process is so time taking.
The best option to buy Soma 350mg is online pharmacy. there are many online pharmacy that are giving door-step delivery.
You can buy Soma 350mg online US to US from the best and genuine online pharmacy
You can get your Soma 350 within 3-4 days at your door. this is the most convenient option to buy many medicines from online pharmacy.
Studies on animals have harmful effects on the fetus. No proper studies
are conducted on humans, so the results are unknown to the fetus or pregnant woman.
People still use it instead of potential risks.
There are no reviews yet.