Ambien 10mg works by helping to relax the brain and central nervous system, making it easier to fall asleep.
Treat your Insomnia. Get your Ambien 10mg online.
Generic Name- Zolpidem tartrate
What is Ambien 10mg?
It contains a medicine called zolpidem tartrate, which comes into the category of drugs called hypnotics. Ambien 10mg functions by acting on your brain nerves to help you fall asleep. It is used for the treatment of intermittent sleep problems in adults that are disturbing their routine life.
Sleep problems in adults such as:
- Hard to fall asleep
- Disturbed sleep (Waking now and then)
- Waking too early
Buy Ambien 10mg online, and it’s a short-term use medication given for the treatment of insomnia. Avoid taking it for the long term. The longer the treatment, the higher the risk of dependency on the drug. If you are still unsure, take assistance from your doctor.
Do not take Ambien 10mg if:
- You are hypersensitive (allergic) to zolpidem tartrate or any part of this medicine.
- Allergic reaction symptoms include: breathing or swallowing problems, a rash, and swelling of your face, throat, lips, or tongue.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You are suffering from myasthenia gravis (severe muscle weakness).
- You have hyperventilated.
- You are facing severe liver problems.
- You have psychosis (a mental illness).
- You are less than 18 years of age.
Warnings And Precautions
Talking to your doctor is very important before you start taking Ambien. You must tell if:
- You have a past with drug abuse or Alcohol.
- Improper Functioning of lungs.
- Liver problems.
- You are facing depression or a past mental illness.
- You have recently used Ambien 10 mg or other similar medicines for more than four weeks.
Research shows that the patient may experience suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, and also suicide in patients. Who is using hypnotics, certain sedatives, and also this medicine? It causes drowsiness and alters your alertness, which can result in a fall with significant injuries.
Ambien 10mg And Other Medicines
Discuss with your doctor if you are using any other medicines. This includes prescribed or non-prescribed treatment, including herbal pills and medication, which can alter the other drug’s working.
Buy Ambien 10mg online as it may escalate the effect of the medicines given below:
While using it with the given medicines, drowsiness and psychomotor impairment effects may occur:
- Depression drugs like sertraline.
- Narcotic analgesics for the treatment of moderate to severe pain.
- Anticonvulsant medicine.
- Surgery medicine such as anesthetics.
- Hypnotics medicines to reduce and calm anxiety.
- Medicines for rashes, high fever, or other allergies help you fall asleep.
If you use Ambien 10 mg with an antidepressant drug such as fluoxetine, sertraline bupropion, desipramine, and venlafaxine, you may hallucinate and see imaginary things.
Ambien 10 mg With Alcohol
Never take Ambien and Alcohol together as it can drastically increase the effects of the drug that can throw you into a deep sleep. This results in improper breathing and difficulty waking.
Pregnancy And Breastfeeding
It is not recommended during pregnancy. If you came to know about your pregnancy and are planning to start a family, talk to the doctor to analyze the need for treatment. Regular usage of the drug may cause withdrawal symptoms in the baby.
If you are planning to breastfeed, avoid taking Ambien 10mg as it may pass into mothers’ milk.
Driving And Using Machines
Avoid driving and using tools or machinery. After taking Ambien 10mg:
- You may feel sleepy, dizzy, drowsy, or confused.
- Need help to make quick decisions.
- Blurred or double vision.
- Lack of alertness.
How To Take Ambien 10mg ?
Always follow the doctor’s prescription. Take it orally and swallow the whole tablet with water. Mostly 10 mg of the drug is recommended for 24 hours, but a doctor may prescribe a lower dose for some patients. Give your body at least 8 hours to become fully alert. Do not take this drug more than 10mg within 24 hours. The average treatment duration is two days to 4 weeks.
Ambien 10mg Dosage
The recommended dose for adults is a single 10mg tablet or two 5mg tablets just before sleep. Some patients may require a lower dose.
The standard dose is a single 5mg tablet.
The recommended starting dose is a single Ambien 5mg tablet before bedtime. If necessary, it may be increased to the double dose of a 5mg tablet or a single 10mg tablet.
Children And Adolescents
Never give Ambien 10mg to kids below 18 years of age.
It can alter the liver enzyme levels, so it is important to tell your doctor about the drug.
Missing Ambien 10mg
It must be taken at bedtime. Never take it any other time, as it may make you dizzy, drowsy, and confused the whole day.
If You Stop Taking Ambien 10mg ?
Do not stop using the medicine suddenly, as you may experience withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor will reduce your dosage and then finally stop it.
There is a long list of side effects that can happen:
Common Side Effects
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Respiratory infection
- Feeling tired or agitated
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling sleepy or tired
- Back pain
Uncommon Side Effects
- Skin rash or Itching skin
- Excessive sweating
- Feeling confused, irritable, restless, or aggressive
- Feeling euphoric
- Numbness, prickling, burning, tingling, or paresthesia
- Lack of concentration
- Speech problems
- Blurred vision
- Changes in liver enzymes
- Changes in appetite
- Muscle pain
- Muscle spasms
- Limp or weak muscles
Rare Side Effects
- Changes in libido
- Discoloration of the eyes or skin
- Pain in the stomach or a bloated feeling
- Severe itching
- Pale or bloody stools
- Extreme weakness
- Nausea or loss of appetite.
Very Rare Side Effects
- Vision changes
- Respiratory depression
- Addiction to Ambien
- Unusual behavior
Keep Ambien 10mg out of reach and sight of children.
Store below 30°C.